Project E Beauty Needle-Free Mesotherapy Device | Wireless 3 Photons EMS Needle-Free Mesotherapy RF Radio Frequency Skin Facial Rejuvenation Firming Tightening Lifting Anti Aging All Skin Type Beauty Device.
I have heard so much about radio frequency for skin tightening. I have a NuFace and a Rio 60 second so I’d have to drop one to accommodate the other. It’s a time thing. Whilst I enjoy spending some time on my skin care routine, I don’t want it taking over my life.
I saw this device on Amazon and thought the price was very reasonable for what it claimed to do as far as anti-aging purposes go. At £69.99 it’s way cheaper than most machines out there and from that perspective I was considering it as a punt and had no expectation at all.
What it Claims
- ✔ BLUE LIGHT: It can adjust skin sebum secretion, effectively get rid of acne and whelk to reach the aim of beautification. Besides, the blue light can astringe and tighten loosened skin.
- ✔ RED LIGHT: It can reach derma to stimulate fibre cells. Heating can improve blood circulation and collagen albumen hyperplasia to reduce wrinkles and make skin more elastic and smooth. The mild wave length is suitable for surrounding eyes and forehead.
- ✔ GREEN LIGHT: It can improve the function of alternating use of cells and oxygen and activate the microcirculation function of body surface. Meanwhile, calming the skin can make both body and skin relax, and reduce the pain of skin.
- ✔ EMS: The Electrical Muscle Stimulator produces micro-currents via the electrodes. The EMS therapy can enhance the metabolism by improving blood circulation. It enhances the muscle strength, endurance, and reduces fat. It helps to remove toxin and relieve pain, too.
- ✔ RADIO FREQUENCY: It accelerates collagen production and blood circulation, muscle relaxation, and decomposes the cellulite to break down excess fat.
Okay, so there are a few lights and settings. For me, it’s all about the anti-aging benefits. I don’t suffer with acne and don’t need to calm my skin so it was the red light therapy that would do it.
Does This Machine Tighten the Skin?
That’s the question here isn’t it? The answer is…….yes I believe it does! I also see a real lift after using it for around six minutes. I use it mostly around the lower cheeks and a little under the chin and on the neck. For me, it’s the middle cheek that gets the most benefit from this machine. There really is a difference after use.
I use it every other night and once a week I use it after dermarolling which feels amazing!
I should point out that I am almost 50, so my skin is never going to be super-tight without surgery. No machine is going to do that unless it also takes a slice of skin away with it! This is not a miracle but it is definitely worth the effort and the money spent.
Quality of Product
It works. It’s easy to charge, but I have to say, it feels flimsy. I have the RIO which is around the same price and it is really sturdy and feels as if it was more expensive. This machine feels as if it should be less expensive, but don’t let that put you off. Store it wisely and keep it clean and all is good. I don’t regret buying it and in fact, it is now the most effective part of my skin care routine.
I didn’t have any instructions and those that did have said they aren’t very informative and don’t give clear instructions on how to use this face tightening machine. With that in mind I must make a YT video on the subject 🙂